1. Personal Information
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as used in the Personal Information Protection Law, and includes information on living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and the insurer of health insurance cards. Information that can identify a specific individual from said information alone, such as a personal identification number (personal identification information).
2. How we collect personal information
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; the same shall apply hereinafter) will be used for the purpose of providing information to our partners. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). The information may be collected from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
3. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services and games
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send you information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services you are using, as well as information on other services provided by us.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, or view the status of their use of the site.
- To charge users for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the purposes of use described above
4. Change of purpose of use
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user or publicly announce on this website the purpose of use after the change by the method prescribed by the Company.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When we have notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use must include provision to a third party.
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Method of accepting the person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and where this fact, the items of personal information jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the person in advance or are made readily available to the person in question
7. Correction and deletion of personal information
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person in question, we will disclose the information to the person in question without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- In the event that other laws and regulations are violated.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
8. Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
- A User may request that the Company correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") the User's personal information held by the Company in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- If we receive a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph, we will to delete the relevant personal information. A request refers to contacting us through the email address listed in Article 10.
- When we make a correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or when we decide not to make a correction, etc., we will notify the user of this without delay.
- We will stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") personal information from the individual on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means. If a request is made to suspend the use of personal information or to erase such information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we receive a request to delete personal information based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using such personal information.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to suspend use, etc., the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to take alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user, such as when the suspension of use involves a large amount of cost or when it is otherwise difficult to take alternative measures, such alternative measures shall be taken.
10. Contact us
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
If you wish to update, disclose, or delete personal information that we have already received, or if you have any questions, please contact us at the address below.
Jan. 12, 2023
Last updated: Apr. 20, 2023